Thursday, August 22, 2013

The iPhone/Droid App for all Cardio Freaks: Charity Miles

When I'm not running in a race I wear my iPhone because I like to listen to music and you never know what calls your going to get. Also, it's more fun to run to the music, I like setting my playlist to the music trying to have a couple warm-up songs with a lower BMP (beats per minute to start).

I highly recommend Nike Plus, I love how it shows you your splits when you run, lets you set a goal, distance, time, and can give you vocal pointers every quarter, half, mile, ect. Also shows you your GPS on your runs so it's awesome to see when you have ran over a bridge or done a loop in the park. While not completely accurate it's solid and a great motivation and way to track your pace.




Also I have recently been using Charity Miles a fantastic iPhone app that allows you to choose a charity you want to donate money to which is determined by your mileage. 10 cents for walk/run, 25 cents for a bike. Just remember #EveryMileMatters

No comments:

Post a Comment